- ADA, Tokyo, Japan. Excellent photo-essay by Leonard H. Anderson describing this U.S. Army Central Command communications station in 1953. Station ADA served the entire Far East Command Headquarters at the time.
- A Military Major Communications Node Description, As It Existed In 1962
*A Secret Landscape - The Cold War Infrastructure of the Nation's Capital Region. Extensive information site on cold war communications facilities. *Radio Communications and Signals Intelligence in the RCN - Extensive history of naval radio in Canada.
- Communications in the European Theater - Extensive history of US military communications in Europe from 1945 to 1989.
- Radio Relay - From a Historical and Personal Viewpoint With an Emphasis on Microwave Radio Relay by Leonard H. Anderson - March 2005
- Motorola - The first walkie talkie
Back to HomePage