- http://www.clearone.com/support/library.php?content=main#legacy - Gentner manual archive
- 10A/20A Program Switchers
- AutoCoupler 1997. 337kB
- Digital Hybrid
- Digital Hybrid I 1993. 1.9MB
- Digital Hybrid II 1989. 2.9MB
- Digital Hybrid ANA, 1987
- Routing Distribution Amplifier - Contributed and scanned by Don Peters. 1993. 2.5MB
- Prism II multiband audio processor. 1991. 2.7MB
- ScreenWin - A software/hardware product that replaces the TS612 screening control surface, providing screeners with the ability to screen calls and provide on-air talent a visual readout of prescreened calls. 1999. 1.2MB
- SPH3A telephone hybrid. Scanned and contributed by Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. Size: 1.3MB
- SPH4 telephone system.
- SPH10 Analog Telephone Hybrid. 2000. Scanned and contributed by Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. Size: 2.1MB.
- TC-100 Telephone Coupler. 1993. 1.4MB
- Teleswitch - Selects one of several POTS lines and routes to a hybrid. 1993. 1.8MB
- TS612 Multi-Line, On-Air Telephone System. 1999. 9.1MB
- TS612 Network Interface - The network interface allows you to connect multiple TS612 systems together to share telephone lines among several studios. 517MB
VRC-1000 Transmitter Control System
- VRC-1000 Manual, 1986. 6 MB.
- VRC-1000 Technical Manual, rev B. 1986. 2 MB.
- Code Card containing DTMF codes for various functions.
- Command Relay accessory converts VRC-1000 open collector outputs to relay contacts. 1.4MB.
- Failsafe Accessory - Silence sensor with programmable delay to shut down transmitter on loss of audio. Includes provisions to ensure hum or other noise does not keep transmitter up. Contributed by Alan Kilgore. 1 MB.
- Screw Barrier Strip Interface - VRC-1000 accessory converts 37 pin D connectors to barrier strips.
VRC2000 Transmitter Control System
Also see Texar
Back to HomePage